Wednesday 27 June 2018

Mr. Time



There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you'll never understand what it's saying ( Sarah Dessen)


                   
                                  Mr. Time


I can fly high,
If only I try.
I can see the dark sky,
Even with the tears in my eyes.

I could cry all night,
As long as when it's day, you would be my light.
It feels like I have got a might,
And I'm glad it's not just in a playwright.
Because together with my Mr. Time, I've got it all right.

I woke up this morning wishing to be by His side,
While he reads me a poem about Time.
I listened to the clock as it tick rocks,
Giving me a rhythm that slowed down my heart beat.
I felt the heat forming liquid on my skin
As I thought of no one else but my Mr.Time.

Yes,  he asked we give it a try,
but I was reluctant because I'm scared this could all be a lie..
A lie that has already fallen my heart in line.

How can I come clean from this?
And be free to accept what I feel,
Believing in my heart that it wouldn't end in pills.

He is my Mr.Time,
If only he knows that,
Then maybe this would be more than a Rhyme.


From Gpland
By Chidera Anneth Chidera

xoxo
Have a great week ahead 

1 comment: